WHY PICK PARAHITA YOGA FOR YOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
Advance your personal practice and dive deeper into the knowledge of yoga.
Experience yoga as a holistic way of life
Find your “dharma” and begin your journey now.
Build up your own sadhana
Build up your own asana
This yoga teacher training course provides the best of Bali has to offer including amazing paddy view, the tastiest foods, eco-friendly accommodations, and a vacation of a lifetime. Together with a deep retreat style 200-hour yoga teacher training that will let you dive deep into yourself and into the ancient lore of yoga.
The curriculum is based on classical yoga using elements from the ancient scriptures such as Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Vedanta, Upanishad, Hatha yoga Pradipika, and Tantra yoga combined with modern spiritual teachings.
As a student at Parahita Yoga Teacher Training, you will not only learn the art of teaching yoga asana, but you will also gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy, lifestyle, and techniques of yoga, while enjoying the paradise that is Bali, where the body and heart open easily, the mind relaxes, and your meditation becomes more profound.
Parahita Yoga believes that in order to become yoga teachers. Once should progress on their own journey of evolution and this is what they offer to you, a deep transformational process of growing, expanding, and learning. They believe that each person should teach from a place of inner balance and harmony, from their knowledge they gained through experience rather than borrowed from books. In the training, Parahita Yoga helps the students go into themselves, overcome their limitations and inner struggles and find the internal yoga teacher that is already in them (as in everyone); and Parahita Yoga does this through a deep process of self-inquiry, inner healing, and transformation.
- Deep yoga history and philosophy
- Mudras, bandhas and pranayama
- The art of teaching
- Yoga ethics and morality
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Assist you in your desire to uncover your true self
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Increase your confidence in teaching others
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Provide inspiration for you to become a better yoga teacher
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual health
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- A body nourished with healthy food
- A new perspective and worldview
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the yamas and niyamas
- The knowledge of how to maintain your health through natural methods
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
EXAMPLE OF DAILY SCHEDULE
- 07:00 – 07:30 Meditation
- 07:30 – 09:00 Asana practice
- 09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 – 13:00 Yoga philosophy
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch, Free time to explore the area and enjoy the beaches
- 14:00 – 17:00 Teaching practice or Lectures
- 17:00 – 19:00 Freetime
- 19:00 – Dinner